Directions & Parking
Escape to our Scenic Ocean View Hotel in Cambria, CA
Be Front Row, Center to the Pacific
Whether you are planning a romantic getaway or a family vacation, FogCatcher Inn sets the stage for endless unforgettable experiences on Moonstone Beach. Our hotel is located just off Highway 1 within easy access of Moonstone Beach, the Piedras Blancas Elephant Seal Rookery, the legendary Hearst Castle, and an assortment of esteemed wineries. In addition, embark on a scenic drive to the Redwood forests of Big Sur, a must-see for guests.
Onsite parking at the FogCatcher Inn is complimentary for all hotel guests.
6400 Moonstone Beach Drive
Cambria, CA 93428
From San Francisco and the North:
- Take Highway 101 South, through Paso Robles, exit at Highway 46 and travel west towards Cambria.
- At the Highway 1 intersection, turn right (to the north) and continue past the turnoff for the village of Cambria (approximately 4 miles).
- At Windsor turn left (towards the ocean) and then right onto Moonstone Beach Drive.
- FogCatcher Inn is at 6400 Moonstone Beach Drive, Cambria.
From Los Angeles and the South:
- Take Highway 101 North to San Luis Obispo and take the Highway 1 North off-ramp, signed Heart Castle.
- Cambria is just a 40-minute drive from San Luis Obispo up Highway 1 through Morro Bay.
- Continue past the turnoff for Cambria Village and at Windsor turn left (towards the ocean) and then right onto Moonstone Beach Drive.
- FogCatcher Inn is at 6400 Moonstone Beach Drive, California.